Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well now 2012 is upon us. And what does it all mean? Well, 2011 wasn't too shabby for comics making, but I hope I can be twice as productive this year. My plans so far for 2012 include tables at MoCCA (my 6th year!) and SPX. Also I am looking forward to wrapping up 'The Lettuce Girl' with its 3rd and final installment, as well as releasing a not-yet named mystery book. There will be anthologies and collaborations! Experiments and illustrations! I am looking forward to it all.

Here is a comic I did make recently, A cute piece for Gurl.com.

Not much else to report other than to wish all well and that I hope you are enjoying your plotting and planning as much as I am.

Happy 2012!


(requisite table shot from APE 2011)

2 comments:

AnaLucia said...

OphiaSae! You are soo cool!! I want me some lettuce girl comics!

Sophia Draws. said...

hi! Naa! Send me your addy. I'll hook you up.