Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Come to MoCCA and Pick up a Time Out!


Hello!

I will be featured again in Time Out New York's Photo Finish feature this week. I think I may have said this last time, but I really like this one so take a peek either in the magazine itself or on-line. I will post the link in the next posting.

Also if you are in New York this weekend swing by the always amazing MoCCA Art Festival. I will be there with Dunja Jankovic, Anna Raff and Maria Sputnik. I am honored to be sharing a table with such talented women and it will be well worth it to check it out. We are at table 403. I am very excited (if not freaking out a little bit) about the convention this weekend. It is always a very rewarding experience and I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

heatherlyndoyle said...

JayGee y yo are having a Fascinating Day at Work today so we decided to admire your TONY stuff online, past and present. You got him to laugh out loud.