Sunday, April 17, 2011

MoCCA Review & Etsy Update

Well, another year, another MoCCA. And this one was quite a knock out. It went by so fast my head was spinning. There was a great crowd and great exhibitors and just a lot of fantastic energy and comics love all weekend long. I ♥ the MoCCA Comic Festival in a major way. I saw my favorite people, met some new great people, and scored some sweet books.



There I am signing a copy of my latest comic "The Lettuce Girl Pt. II". For those of you who couldn't make it to the show, but want (need/desire/can't live without) a copy, you can now order it on-line at my Etsy shop HERE. I also have onesies and underwear up for sale. Cute, cheap, adored by all.



As always after a big show like this I spend some time disoriented and sort of empty feeling after it is all done. For the past four months I feel as if every cell in my body has been primed towards this one goal: write, draw and bind "The Lettuce Girl" and now that it's done I barely know what to do with myself. And then I remember, oh wait here comes the other part of self-publishing: the distribution, the reprinting, the e-mailing and general administrative hooplah. Good thing I kind of like this part too. Also I may be attending APE out in California this fall which would make October my new deadline for the third installment. Can I get a what what?

No comments: